[Key]
Lawpiecla1

[Age]

[Level of Education]
K-10

[Years of experience role playing on a Bleach game]
My sense of time is bad, but I can say at least 1.5 years now

[Previous figure positions]
Shinji, Urahara, Shinji, Senior Captain... Did I mention Shinji? If not... Shinji.

Your objectives this wipe : To spice things up naturally. A few wipes ago, I gained the Shinji position and had plans to, due to an IC grudge against an old Captain Commander, annihilate the Soul Society itself. However, due to a forced vacation from home, I had to abandon my position, and could not fulfill my plans from that wipe. I hope to revive those plans for this wipe, creating a great amount of... drama.

Week 1 : During this week, I will act alone, having my character adapt to the changed Soul Society, and modernized Living Realm. He will regain his strength, and keep an eye on Soul Society with intentions to replace the three he had lost during his previous assault on the Soul Society, which had lead to his initial imprisonment in an isolated dimension.

Week 2 : Upon entering the second week, I shall act upon what my character has found, recruiting Soul Reapers into the Vaizard ranks, granting them the greater power of hollow-shinigami hybrids. During this time period, I shall keep myself and my new recruits in hiding, training them to control their new powers, and improving their own basic abilities for the fight to come.

Week 3 : Once we enter this week, I shall prepare to enact my plan, forming contacts, purchasing certain hard-to-get items, recruiting allies among the other races. We shall declare war upon the Soul Society, opening with a devastating attack, then drawing back and only fighting the occasional battle for awhile afterwards.

Week 4 : During this stretch, the battles will grow bloodier, yet also rarer, as the fighting continues. Lance's single-minded obsession with getting vengeance will drive him to commit unthinkable atrocities, including sacrificing his allies and committing mass murder against even the defenseless among his enemies. He will push harder, as the week draws to a close, preparing for the final battles.

Final Week : During the final week, Lance will unleash his plan to annihilate the Soul Society, as a Realm. Using that which he has gained, and taking advantage of the Soul Society's weakened state, he will instigate his final push into Soul Society, and perform an action of immense enough proportion to destroy the entire Soul Society on a molecular level, hopefully achieving his vengeance, even at the cost of universal balance and his life.

Lawpiecla1
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lance's Shinji Application

Post  Lawpiecla1 on Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:40 am

Non-Rankers feel free to post your input on my Application too. I'd love to see all of your various opinions.

Lawpiecla1
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top