Exor's Arrancar Leader Application

Post  Exor on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:49 am

Name- Exor

Key- Exorbital1

Age- 16

[Level of Education]- High School

[Years of experience role playing on a Bleach game]- 3 years

[Previous figure positions]- Urahara

Objective- My objective is to choose a select few of hollows, and evolve them into Arrancar. The number does not matter, but what does matter is their RP level. An RP level of 10 and above has a shot of the Espada rank, but an RP level of 5-9 would have a chance at a Fraccion rank if an existing Espada deems them worthy.

Week 1: COMPLETED
Week 2: COMPLETED

Week 3: Choose two to three hollows of above average RP level and replace the existing Espada. If i'm happy with my selections I would either train them myself or order the select few to train to a high enough RP level to wreck havoc on earth resulting a minor casualties. The purpose of this is to install fear into the SS and other races.

Week 4: With my few Espada ranks reaching their full potential I challenge them to fight off against the remaining captains of the Gotei 13. Whoever survives survives, and whoever dies dies. I would do this to ensure the final week is a week worth remembering.

Final Week: A full out war with the Gotei 13 on earth. A fest of slaughter and screams as every player is killed off. The only way someone would survive is if the Gotei 13 allowed their opponent to live or have beaten so badly they can no longer move.

Exor
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top