My custom Zanpaktou

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My custom Zanpaktou

Post  Legion2 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Zanpakutou Name: Oujou Mitsukai (Death’s Angel)

Zanpakutou Call: Reap from the shadows

Zanpakutou Type: Dark

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shikai appearance: Black scythe, length of me. 3 inch spike on the reverse end

Shikai Abilities:

Shadow Spread: Releases a black shroud which allows my char to become faster/stronger. But nothing stopping opponent moving out of the cloud. This would only last 2 turns until it fades

Reap: releases multiple waves of reiatsu, up to 4 waves can be used at one time, power weakens the more are used.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bankai Appearance: Black cloak with hood hiding most features, coming out of the sides of the cloak are two massive angel wings. Size of scythe increases by a couple of inches

Bankai Abilities:

Shadow Spread: upgraded, the shroud becomes thick and can’t be seen through, the diameter is also increased, the duration increases to 5 turns max or my char stops it. Still my char's speed and strength are increased while inside.

Through the void: uses scythe to slash open a rift and then be able to re-appear somewhere close by. Can only use this a limited number amount of times

Death’s touch: if scythe cuts opponent’s limb then the movement of this limb is slowed depending on how deep the wound is, lasts 3 turns max.

Legion2
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My custom Zanpaktou

Post  MasterSpectra on Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:01 am

Really, really not detailed at all.

Shadow Spread: How much does it slow your opponent and how much faster/stronger do you get?
Reap: How strong are these 'reiatsu reaps' of yours?
Through the void: No. Denied.
Death's touch: If you're unable to use a limb, then you're unable to use a limb, it wouldn't "depend" on how deep your attack goes in.

MasterSpectra
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Arrancar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top