VIVA LA RESURECCION

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIVA LA RESURECCION

Post  DreaCupcake on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:12 pm

I didn't see a thread that was a formal application type, so I will just go with what I saw. I am going to go with what seemed like a similar format to what people were using...

Zanpakutou Name: Draco

Zanpakutou Call: Burn

Ress Type: Balanced

Base Arrancar Form: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] A small zanpakutou is sheathed across her lower back, and her Hollow Hole is hidden in her upper chest by her clothing, she also wears fairly high heels.

Ress Appearance: Most of her clothing vanishes all but a skirt that covers mid-way down her thighs and a strip of cloth going around her torso covering her chest. Her feet turn dragon like, as well as her hands, growing claws(about a foot and a half in length) that are posable much like fingers, same with her clawed toes. The claws are white but her body grows smaller scales that are purple in shade with white scales on her underbelly, resembling her hollow form. She has a tail with three large spikes, about half the size of her claws. Her face turns to be a bit more feral in appearance and has a set of antler-like horns. A Third reptilian eye sprouts in the middle of her forehead.

Abilities: She gains the ability to shoot fiery balls of Reiatsu about the size of a small car in bursts, however she can also use herself as a flamethrower to shoot out a more powerful and widespread (It turns into a more cone shape) breath of reiatsu, similiar to dragon's fire breath. The reiatsu of her breath is able to burn through like acid most things weaker than it. She is also able to manipulate her Reiatsu in a straight fast-but-weak ray.

Passive Enhancements

Increase Hierro: Her Hierro becomes stronger due to the added scales, maybe by two, possibly three levels.

Increased Bala/Cero: this goes up as well similar to the strength her Hierro does, her third eye gives a little boost to these abilities.

Enhanced Reaction Time: Due to her third eye which can be moved independently from the other two, She's able to calculate and see things through faster, giving her more time to think about her next move.

DreaCupcake
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : Arrancar/Hollow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: VIVA LA RESURECCION

Post  Ferin on Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Approved. (Be wary of restraint.)
Ferin
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Shinigami