Hiraishin Bind - Kaze Ou.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hiraishin Bind - Kaze Ou.

Post  LetsPlayBOR on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:08 pm

Zanpakuto Name: Kaze Ou ( Wind King ).

Zanpakuto Call: Release the violent breeze, Kaze Ou!

Bankai Name: Muhensai Kaze Ou ( Infinite Wind King ).

Zanpakuto Type: Wind / Electricity / Kidou.

---------------------------------------------------

Kaze Ou ( Wind King ) : Sealed, it takes the form of a standard katana with a circle and a four edged guard and a green hilt. The sheath has shown to have an elegant wind-patterned design along it. In Shikai, it takes form of two large, Chinese scimitars.

Shikai Special Abilities:Ability to channel, manipulate and warp "Wind" around him by slicing with the blades, increase the speed of the wind currents allowing him to turn pure air into his weapon. Along with the wind-control, he gains increased speed by using the wind to boost his movements speed.

Ability 1 - Kaitenba ( Rotating Blades ): Bind rotates with both blades facing in opposite directions creating large "Wind" blades that fire toward an opponent. The "Wind" blades join together forming a spinning circle of wind that upon contact with a target envelops the target with tornado-like intensity. The attack is not only dangerous but can disorient an opponent trapped within it.

Ability 2 - Easurasshu ( Air Slash ): By slashing at the air, Bind can release transparent blades of "Wind" which cut enemies from a distance. They appear to be extremely powerful, capable of easily killing a hollow by cutting it into pieces.

Ability 3 - Kaze Sutairusurasshu ( Wind Style Slash ): Bind lets Kaze Ou absorb his wind spiritual energy and releases highly compressed "Wind" slash magnifying the slash attack. The slash is wide and follows the arc made by the swing of his blades.

--------------------------------------------------

Muhensai Kaze Ou ( Infinite Wind King ): In bankai, the scimitars dissapear and are replaced with same type of scimitars which are made of "Wind", they are capable of cutting trough almost everything. In this state, Bind appears to be wearing a dark green kimono and a pair of black pants underneath, with an black sash. The kimono is long and hangs loose, exposing his chest.

Bankai Special Abilities: In bankai state, Bind's ability to channel, manipulate and warp "Wind" is increased to infinite options, his "Wind" based attacks are even more powerful and fast. He also gains an ability to gather static electricity from the air and form it around his blades, creating an lightning blades which are even more powerful and able to release several electricity based attacks.

Ability 1 - Wind Barrier: Bind manipulates the "Wind" to form a small barrier around himself which will act as an defensive ability and defend him from various Melee based attacks, it can also be used against Reiatsu based attacks but it will be more penetrable. After gathering electricity into his "Wind" barrier, Bind will be able to create even stronger barrier which will act as defensive and offensive ability as it will deflect and destroy incoming attacks.

Ability 2 - Electricity Bolt: Bind charges the electricity in his blade(s) and releases the energy out from the blade(s) tip with command "Utsu", the size and power of this ability depends on Bind's decision of charging the amount of energy, as he can release small bolts which are similiar to "Byakurai" or three times larger version of it. Upon the impact this ability pierces right trough the target, not creating anykind of explosions.

PS. Remember that all abilities are based on RP lvl system, meaning that they cannot do as told in description to everyone.
In short, this Zanpakuto is based off Kyoraku*Shikai*, Kensei*Shikai* n Kariya's abilities*Bankai*.

Last edited by LetsPlayBOR on Thu May 31, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 6 times in total
LetsPlayBOR
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiraishin Bind - Kaze Ou.

Post  Crimson Hatake on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:04 am

Why are you doing this is BOR is down =\
Crimson Hatake
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LetsPlayBOR on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 am

So i dont have to do it later.
LetsPlayBOR
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cuntwaffle on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 am

I just need to get in contact with Hishido then I can buy a shell server for the game. [Temp]
Cuntwaffle
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : EU BR QuincygamicarrCommanderBach

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LetsPlayBOR on Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:53 am

Spectra wrote:I just need to get in contact with Hishido then I can buy a shell server for the game. [Temp]

Yehuuu ^_^, lets hope so.
LetsPlayBOR
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Hatake on Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:51 am

He has an MSN you should add it
Crimson Hatake
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  10asd on Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Hey LetsPlayBOR or whats your name.Never mind ill call you Bob lol! Okay can you tell me what translater you used please cause I wanna have an custom Zanpakuto too.So can help me Bob?

Last edited by 10asd on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
10asd
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Race : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LetsPlayBOR on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:38 pm

10asd wrote:Hey LetsPlayBOR or whats your name.Never mind ill call you Bob lol! Okay can you tell me what translater you used please cause I wanna have an custom Zanpakuto too.So can help me Bob?

Im doing it like... Using "Google Translate" to translate English ----> Japanese and then using that.. Japanese to translate ----> Romaji ... [ not giving mah version but, www.romaji.org is fine. ]
LetsPlayBOR
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  10asd on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Alright I used Rukias Zanpakuto name which is Sode no Shirayuki(Sleeved White Snow) to test the translater and the Romaji thing.I enterd it's English name in the Google Translater and got Nagasode no shiroi yuki Shocked i went to Romanji and puted 長袖の白い雪(It's Japanese Translate).And as i expected...i got Nagasode no shiroi yuki again confused .I don't trust what you gived me so got anything better Question

Last edited by 10asd on Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
10asd
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LetsPlayBOR on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:32 pm

10asd wrote:Alright i used Rukias Zanpakuto name which is Sode no Shirayuki(Sleeved White Snow) to test the translater and the Romaji thing.I enterd it's English name in the Google Translater and got Nagasode no shiroi yuki Shocked i went to Romanji and puted 長袖の白い雪(It's Japanese Translate).And as i expected...i got Nagasode no shiroi yuki again confused .I don't trust what you gived me so got anything better Question

It isn't 100% right or same all the time, but for example.. i used Komamura's Tenken ( 天譴 ) and got the right version Wink
LetsPlayBOR
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  10asd on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:56 am

You should also read my Custom Zanpakuto Application.It's really cool Cool
10asd
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nier on Tue May 29, 2012 9:05 pm

The bankai is OP especially the last ability. Shikai is alright though.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LetsPlayBOR on Tue May 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Nier wrote:The bankai is OP especially the last ability. Shikai is alright though.

Ah cmon bankai is pure Kariya Jin power based >.< and the last ability is as strong as hmm Ichigo + mask - Full powered Getsuga >.<
LetsPlayBOR
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  10asd on Thu May 31, 2012 5:01 pm

LetsPlayBOR wrote:
Nier wrote:The bankai is OP especially the last ability. Shikai is alright though.

Ah cmon bankai is pure Kariya Jin power based >.< and the last ability is as strong as hmm Ichigo + mask - Full powered Getsuga >.<
Well Ichigo is the most OP person in Bleach and trust me that ability it isn't as strong as his full powers Getsuga + mask.But anyway yeah it's very OP if what you said about your last ability might be true.

10asd Smile
10asd
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LetsPlayBOR on Thu May 31, 2012 5:21 pm

10asd wrote:
LetsPlayBOR wrote:

Well Ichigo is the most OP person in Bleach and trust me that ability it isn't as strong as his full powers Getsuga + mask.But anyway yeah it's very OP if what you said about your last ability might be true.

10asd Smile

Fine.. as strong as Byakuya's Hakuteiken ^_^ but im removing it anywas, since it's the problem that matters.. all the other things should have no problem ^ king
LetsPlayBOR
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nier on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 am

Ok then its approved

View user profile

Back to top Go down