Tensa's new custom zanpakutou (small addition)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tensa's new custom zanpakutou (small addition)

Post  kabumpe on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:46 am

Zanpakutou Name: Hishou Ryu

Zanpakutou Call: Rain down.

Bankai Name: Ikusen Hishou Ryu

Zanpakutou Type: Thrown

--------------------------------------
Shikai Abilities

Ability 1 - Basically it doesnt have a single form anymore, the previous sword vanishes and then i am able to summon different kinds of thrown weapons, i can also summon the sealed form of the zanpakutou. Each time a weapon is summoned reiki is spent, the bigger the size and quantity, the more the reiki i spend. Javelins or large numbers of small weapons consume a lot of reiki. Once a weapon has been summoned, it can be called back to my hand after thrown, with a minimized cost of reiki, but i cant call back great number of weapons, just as many as i can hold. Also, the more i call back at once, the more reiki it costs.

Ability 2 It gives a boost to speed, throwing strength and precision.

Shikai Qualities: It vanishes in a form of light. All weapons further summoned have the same visual effect.

--------------------------------------
Bankai Abilities

Ability 1 - The amount of weapons i can summon and their power is increased, along with the precision, throwing strength and speed bonus, which now are quite singificant.

Ability 2 - I am able to open a large circle of light behind me, which the weapons come from, once summoned, the weapons shoot from it at a very high speed and with a exploding property. This attack consumes a large amount of reiki. A big amount of reiki is used to create the circle, and minimized reiki for each weapon shot.

Ability 3 (Rare)

Bankai Qualities: Same as shikai.
-------------------------------------

Since i cant submit this as a custom technique im adding this to the shikai APP.
Using increased control over my materialization skills, i am able to open a "portal" on a specific area by waving my hand over it. The gate will materialize and shoot a great number of weapons at an extremely high speed in a barrage. The amount of weapons shot varies of depending on how much power i put in it. I should be able to shoot 20 small sized weapons, as shuriken, 12 medium sized weapons, like swords and large double blades, or 8 large sized weapons as javelins and spears, when used at full power.

Last edited by kabumpe on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

kabumpe
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Your Face

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tensa's new custom zanpakutou (small addition)

Post  Nier on Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Approved

Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nier on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:53 pm

Mhm, the technique should be included as a shikai skill rather than a skill you can use all the time, otherwise it's fine.

Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top