Tensa's custom zanpakutou

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tensa's custom zanpakutou

Post  kabumpe on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:40 pm

(edit)
Zanpakutou Name: Tengoku Ryu

Zanpakutou Call: Bring down the heavens.

Bankai Name: Ikari Tengoku Ryu

Zanpakutou Type: Kidou

--------------------------------------
Shikai Abilities

Ability 1 - When in shikai, i am able to mold kidou in ways that wouldnt be possible by normally using them. By touching the blade, i am able to access its power. My control over reiki is improved, and i can use kidou through its blade to change its shape.

Ability 2 Adittionaly, i am able to imbue the sword directly with my reiki, and change the properties of its cut. Like, making it sharper, stronger or even increasing its reach.

Shikai Qualities: The blade is very long, to match my fighting style and is also slightly curved, additionaly the blade itself becomes large enough that my palm fits on it, so i can use my left hand for better support. It resembles lightly a scimitar, but is undoubtedly a katana.
Additionaly, its very very clear, in a way it seems to be shining the whole time. All light reflected by it becomes very bright, and is also affected by its a blue aura.

--------------------------------------
Bankai Abilities

Ability 1 - In bankai, the reiki is unified as a part of her own body. Therefore allowing for maximun control. She is now able to burst enormous amount of kidou within her body, increasing greatly her power and speed, and allowing for special moves and abilities using her own body as catalist.

Ability 2 - Now, her zampakutou is able extract the properties of the kidou, as long as it has been used through it at least once, and use them to imbue strikes that use the direct reiki application onto the blade, as in the shikai.

Ability 3 (Rare)

Bankai Qualities: Her zampakutou is now made from my compressed reiki, it becomes completly whitish blue, and takes a crystal like look. My reiki can be seen, flowing through it, in a shining bluish white light, covered in blue sparks. Its color and texture change, depending on the kidou being used within it.
-------------------------------------
Your own appearance: Her body becomes imbued with her own reiki, giving off a shining aura, and blue sparks flow across her body, her clothes are torn at the extremities, and the parts nearer to her body, are overtaken by her energy, turning into a single, pure white piece, the borders that are now torn, become flaming, making it look like she is dressed with white fire.

Last edited by kabumpe on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

kabumpe
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Your Face

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tensa's custom zanpakutou

Post  Hishido on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Rejected. Kidou is already incredibly powerful on its own and can match and overpower Shikai abilities - OR even Bankai abilites (Byakuya vs Hihiou Zabimaru). Try again.

Bleach Odyssey Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kabumpe on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Ok, changed it so there is no kidou amplification, just shaping, and applying it in different ways. So its not too powerful, and requires more strategy than sheer power.

kabumpe
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Race : Your Face

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hishido on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:49 pm

Approved.

Bleach Odyssey Owner

View user profile

Back to top Go down