Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Vartio on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Summary: Hakai and I are on Earth. He basically calls out everyone on the server to RP.
I go there, make an appearance RP.
Des comes along, saying we should be in HM. Threatens an OOC kill. I go anyhow as Hakai hasn't posted being there yet.
I go back to HM. Des summons about 3 Espada NPCs, 2 Captains, and a Lieutenant to attack me.
I kill 'em, Hakai calls me back as he's now there ICly.
I get killed by more NPCs created by Des and Hakai's horribly aimed Oscuras OOCly.
Des summons me into SS, summons Captain NPCs there.
Rinse and repeat.
Oh look, server crashed -.- (Third picture, it hanged).








Vartio
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Posts : 11
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Darwin Blake on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:41 pm

I abused? No. I asked why you were on Earth. You said you RP'd yourself there. So I left you alone. Then you and Sas asked if they could grind on mobs.

Then, the funny thing is, you didn't put in all the screenshots where you said "This is fun!" and "More more more!" You twisted the screenshots to make it seem as if I'm spamming mobs everywhere and killing everyone. But, the fact is, I never spammed anything. I only created two mobs, of which were eventually booted. The Lue and the Captain. The others were the ones from HM, of which you fought yourself. I'm also pretty sure I didn't have anything to do with the server crashing and it being down right now. 'Heavy Abuse' my arse. The only except was the Wolf_Cero, of which I do not know where it came from or who created it. I booted it too. Also, apparently, someone had spawned a Shinji in limbo, which had followed some soul into HM and wasn't allowing him to get any kills, of which I also had to boot. None of it did I spawn/create.


It's really pathetic, how people turn things around. I'll make sure to do anything special for someone, like helping them back to SS because they got stuck on Earth during an event or helping some find the guide/forum. The reason? Because this isn't the first time someone has twisted a Mod/Admin's words to make up a story that they are abusers.

Very selective screenshots and lying? That's nice. I wish I hadn't closed my window so I could bring in the whole story. Apparently, some people can't be trusted to tell the truth.

avatar
Darwin Blake
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Posts : 165
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2011-04-30
Location : Florida
Race : Shinigami

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Vartio on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Sorry, but the part where the player is LAUGHING over how hard you're abusing = "more more more"?

Hakai was the one asking for more, I said "As funny as this is, I'd rather get back to RPing".

And you CONTINUED to summon/create MORE AND MORE NPCS after that.

I got witnesses who will even confirmed you created a (Boss) Shinji in the death box and were summoning players into the death box to troll them.

Just stop. Just freaking stop.

PS: Love how you ignore creating/summoning a buncha NPCs to kill players while they're trying to RP doesn't count as "Abusive" in your book.

PS2: Also love how you think bringing a buncha NPCs OOCly to a place to attack players while they're RPing is "Doing something special.

PS3: Love how you don't get how you're disturbing RP. If you want to do something special, make a damn short term event for players.


Last edited by Vartio on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vartio
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Posts : 11
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Darwin Blake on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Vartio wrote:Sorry, but the part where the player is LAUGHING over how hard you're abusing = "more more more"?

Hakai was the one asking for me, I said "As funny as this is, I'd rather get back to RPing".

And you CONTINUED to summon/create MORE AND MORE NPCS after that.

I got witnesses who will even confirmed you created a (Boss) Shinji in the death box and were summoning players into the death box to troll them.

Just stop. Just freaking stop.


Really? Bring the witness here. I'd love to chat with them here.

You asked WITH Hakai. If you wanted to RP, you could've walked away and left. I was on RP Spy for almost 3 hours before the server crashed, and I was taking the time to read it too. But, instead, you stayed. So you can't say that I forced you. Maybe even spawning a Captain and Lue wasn't neccecery. Guess I won't be doing that again, since people shit themselves when it happens, even when they asked for it.

I never spawned a Shinji. Let alone in the death box.

And no. I won't stop. Accusing someone of abusing verbs isn't something you can throw off. I'm entitled to defend myself against liars.
avatar
Darwin Blake
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Posts : 165
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2011-04-30
Location : Florida
Race : Shinigami

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Vartio on Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:58 pm

Darwin Blake wrote:
Vartio wrote:Sorry, but the part where the player is LAUGHING over how hard you're abusing = "more more more"?

Hakai was the one asking for me, I said "As funny as this is, I'd rather get back to RPing".

And you CONTINUED to summon/create MORE AND MORE NPCS after that.

I got witnesses who will even confirmed you created a (Boss) Shinji in the death box and were summoning players into the death box to troll them.

Just stop. Just freaking stop.


Really? Bring the witness here. I'd love to chat with them here.

You asked WITH Hakai. If you wanted to RP, you could've walked away and left.

I stopped reading here.

I did walk away, constantly.

You kept following me and summoning me back to you so you could create more NPCs.

Lie more.

Repost From last post:

PS: Love how you ignore creating/summoning a buncha NPCs to kill players while they're trying to RP doesn't count as "Abusive" in your book.

PS2: Also love how you think bringing a buncha NPCs OOCly to a place to attack players while they're RPing is "Doing something special.

PS3: Love how you don't get how you're disturbing RP. If you want to do something special, make a damn short term event for players.

Vartio
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Posts : 11
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Vartio on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Alex Fair's refusing to make his forum account so I'll just post this.

alraedaev[at]hotmail.com

Vartio says (8:48 AM):
*So, place bets: how doomed is Des as an admin
*mod
*whatever
Gintoki says (8:49 AM):
*Why?
Vartio says (8:49 AM):
*She crashed the server, hard.
Gintoki says (8:49 AM):
*Oh
*She summend all those npcs? lol
Vartio says (8:49 AM):
*Mhm
*Created 'em too
*Including a Boss Shinji
Gintoki says (8:49 AM):
*She summend me to him
Gintoki says (8:50 AM):
*She putted him in the death box
*Lol

Vartio says (8:50 AM):
*Mhm
*I was there
Gintoki says (8:50 AM):
*I hope you will get mod
*You might give me only bad grades
*But at least you are on when nobody else is
Vartio says (8:51 AM):
*:S
Vartio says (8:52 AM):
*I'm trying to contact Hishi now
Gintoki says (8:52 AM):
*He is probbly playing BLH
*Or sleeping
*BLN*
Vartio says (8:52 AM):
*I sent a nudge, he appears as online/active though
Gintoki says (8:53 AM):
*I really need to get better at RP
*My main problem is the grammer
Vartio says (8:53 AM):
*lol.
*My problem is making wind-on sentences
*That's about it
Gintoki says (8:54 AM):
*Where are you from?
Vartio says (8:54 AM):
*USA.
Gintoki says (8:54 AM):
*Lul
*I'm from Israel
*Wanna help me learn grammer?
Vartio says (8:54 AM):
*It wouldn't help much. I subconsciously know it. I didn't need to learn it so much as figure what sounds right from wrong.
Gintoki says (8:55 AM):
*The thing is
*That in finale and phoenix, we are used to rp with CD
*How is Hikari's phoniex by the way?
Vartio says (8:55 AM):
*ehh...
*It's kinda inactive atm
*Too many people insist on turning it into a grindfest.
Vartio says (8:56 AM):
*http://bleachodyssey.englishboard.net/t184-desmeon-heavy-abuse#478
*I find it funny
Gintoki says (8:56 AM):
*What do you mean?
Vartio says (8:56 AM):
*How Des doesn't even know what abuse is
Gintoki says (8:56 AM):
*Lol
Vartio says (8:57 AM):
*Oy
*Des is calling you out on the forum
Gintoki says (8:57 AM):
*Me?
*What did I do? XD
*I was afk
*Then when I came back, it happent
Vartio says (8:58 AM):
*XD You can confirm there was a Shinji
Gintoki says (8:58 AM):
*There was a shinji
*And she summend me there
*And Hikai

Vartio says (8:58 AM):
*Say it on the forum
*Not to me
*Idiot
Gintoki says (8:59 AM):
*Lul
Gintoki says (9:01 AM):
*I was about to go to earth also
Vartio says (9:01 AM):
*DON'T
TALK
Gintoki says (9:01 AM):
*So there could had been rp there
Vartio says (9:01 AM):
*TO
*ME
Vartio says (9:02 AM):
*POST
*ON
*THE
*FUCKING
*FORUM
Gintoki says (9:02 AM):
*I have no user
*U mad?
Vartio says (9:02 AM):
*MAKE ONE


BOLDED THE IMPORTANT STUFF!!!!!!

Vartio
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Posts : 11
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  YamiShuhan on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:08 pm

I don't remember saying that I want more NPCs. I just said that spawn one Espada so I could see what they look like. So Des spawned one. I killed it and that is all that I wanted, but before spawing the Espada, he spawned a few shinigami captains and a Lieutenant I think. So after that one espada, I continued the RP with Vartio. You(Des) kept spawing the NPCs and I just got rid of them, because they were annoying. At one point you spawned a Wolf Cero, which was really annoying. You sent it to Hueco Mundo's spawn point and I couldn't leave, because somehow I was stuck there. Finally, you booted the Wolf Cero.

Then I got back to Earth and you(Des) continued spawing the NPCs. I didn't ask for them, but since they were annoying, I killed them. At some point, I had to go AFK and when I returned, I was stuck. I tried to move and wanted to say a few things in the chat, but it didn't let me. I didn't bother to check what happened and just closed the client and tried to relog, but failed. Then Vartio IMed me and told me that the server had crashed.

YamiShuhan
Bleach Odyssey Enforcer
Bleach Odyssey Enforcer

Posts : 33
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 20
Location : Home
Race : Vaizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Vartio on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:13 pm

Soo we got a guy with 1519 RP Power

5-87 RP power

and 5 RP power.

Which means we got a lotta decent players here actually interested in RPing.
All saying Des did the same thing(s).
And Des is denying it all.
When the only mod on was Des.
Meaning the only source for these Espadas, Captains, Shinji, etc, would be...
Des? Right?

Vartio
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Posts : 11
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Vartio on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Darwin Blake wrote:I abused? No. I asked why you were on Earth. You said you RP'd yourself there. So I left you alone. Then you and Sas asked if they could grind on mobs.

Then, the funny thing is, you didn't put in all the screenshots where you said "This is fun!" and "More more more!" You twisted the screenshots to make it seem as if I'm spamming mobs everywhere and killing everyone. But, the fact is, I never spammed anything. I only created two mobs, of which were eventually booted. The Lue and the Captain. The others were the ones from HM, of which you fought yourself. I'm also pretty sure I didn't have anything to do with the server crashing and it being down right now. 'Heavy Abuse' my arse. The only except was the Wolf_Cero, of which I do not know where it came from or who created it. I booted it too. Also, apparently, someone had spawned a Shinji in limbo, which had followed some soul into HM and wasn't allowing him to get any kills, of which I also had to boot. None of it did I spawn/create.


It's really pathetic, how people turn things around. I'll make sure to do anything special for someone, like helping them back to SS because they got stuck on Earth during an event or helping some find the guide/forum. The reason? Because this isn't the first time someone has twisted a Mod/Admin's words to make up a story that they are abusers.

Very selective screenshots and lying? That's nice. I wish I hadn't closed my window so I could bring in the whole story. Apparently, some people can't be trusted to tell the truth.


Finally came back to tear this apart. Now introducing to BOR's playerbase:

THE CHAINSAW! *Revs it up!*

I only created two mobs, of which were eventually booted. The Lue and the Captain. The others were the ones from HM, of which you fought yourself.
Numero Arrancar are from HM.

Espada HM aren't even in HM. Trust me, I've been around all of HM. Multiple times. I've only seen Numeros.

I'm also pretty sure I didn't have anything to do with the server crashing and it being down right now.

NUmero Arrancar cause lag to me when they're not even on my screen. Fairly certain enough high level NPCs would cause a server crash. There were at least 4 Arrancar at Earth spawn when it crashed, another 5 at Hollow Spawn...



The only except was the Wolf_Cero, of which I do not know where it came from or who created it.

It just miraculously spawned on top of you while you were in a stream of creating Captains and Espadas. Sure. I could so believe that popped RIGHT OUTTA THIN AIR AT HUMAN SPAWN.

Also, apparently, someone had spawned a Shinji in limbo, which had followed some soul into HM and wasn't allowing him to get any kills, of which I also had to boot. None of it did I spawn/create.

Funny thing, I died to a Numero Arrancar at some point while Hakai was making his post.

Shinji wasn't in there.

He wasn't in there when Hakai killed me either (when I said "-.-@Hakai, can't you freaking aim"). Hakai can confirm this kill too. PS: This was after the Espada NPC were already being created too <3.

Infact, he only appeared in there after you killed me, then teleported to me, then summoned me to you, then you created the Shinji. I saw this clearly.

PS: For all it's worth? You didn't even boot it because "it followed some soul into HM and wasn't allowing him to get any kills". Your boot reason is *looks at screen shot!* "You can stop raping me now."

Lying more? I won't deny the possibility but LOL at you leaving him in the Death box for a total of 5 minutes letting him rape everyone you summon.

It's really pathetic, how people turn things around. I'll make sure to do anything special for someone, like helping them back to SS because they got stuck on Earth during an event or helping some find the guide/forum. The reason? Because this isn't the first time someone has twisted a Mod/Admin's words to make up a story that they are abusers.

It's really pathetic when the whole bloody server who's active all see and say the same things, almost word for word, and you deny it all.

Vartio
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Posts : 11
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Darwin Blake on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:20 pm

Alright. Let me clarify again.

1. I never spawned the Wolf_Cero. I booted it because it was a recurring spawn on Earth. It was already there. Along with a lot of other ones. Which is why I was forced to boot the "DamageNun's" too.

2. I never spawned the Shinji. It is also a reoccuring spawn, and I teleported to you because you OOC'd asking for help because you couldn't move. When you dissapeared, I summoned you back. I booted the Shinji because it kept respawning in Limbo. I wasn't even sure we were in the Death Box. Apparently so, since you kept coming back on your own. When I said "You can stop raping me now" to the Shinji when I booted it, I was trying to be humourous. But, again, you twist it to make it seem as if I am pointing out the fact that the Shinji cannot kill me, due to me being a Trainee.

3. I never spawned anything in Huenco Mundo. I summoned from other parts of HM because you were whining that you wanted to grind. I refused after you went back to Earth, because you had no IC reason being there.

4. I misclicked with Acer or whomever the Vice-Captain was. Which is why I killed him so that he would respawn in SS and I wouldn't have to tele' him back because I was busy speaking to you. I did not mean to bring him. If you look in the screenshot (Or, apparently, the one you didn't post) then you would see that he only appeared once, and it was because I was bringing you back because you kept leaving the Death Box when YOU were the one who asked for help.

5. I was busy booting all the mobs and some glitchy objects that someone else had created when the server crashed. I said "holy shit" because there was fucking 20 Espada Arrancar and Wolf_Cero's on Earth. And I already said I never created either.

6. I'm not sure if I was the only mod on the server, so I can't point fingers and say "Oh he did it!" All I know is that I didn't do it.



And that's that. I'm not sure if Jin or Hishi can read logs, but if they can, then they can verify everything I've said. And for most of those 2 -4 hours I was on, I was on RP Duty, quietly grading. I wasn't doing shit until about 20 minutes before the crash.





Now let's see this:

Gintoki says (8:50 AM):
*I hope you will get mod
*You might give me only bad grades
*But at least you are on when nobody else is

So. You imply that you two will help eachother constantly, by giving each other unfair grades (Whether they be spammed-Excellents or spammed-Bad's) if one of you becomes Mod? Nice.

Vartio says (9:01 AM):
*DON'T
TALK
Gintoki says (9:01 AM):
*So there could had been rp there
Vartio says (9:01 AM):
*TO
*ME
Vartio says (9:02 AM):
*POST
*ON
*THE
*FUCKING
*FORUM
Gintoki says (9:02 AM):
*I have no user
*U mad?
Vartio says (9:02 AM):
*MAKE ONE

Not much of a friend if you cuss at him and he trolls you. Not a very reliable source. Plus, I already explained that summoning him was an accident.

So. All you have is three selective screenshots that only show parts of the story. Then you twist it to fit your needs. The purpouse of this post is to get me removed, correct? Tbh, it doesn't really matter. I haven't done anything wrong nor abused my verbs. If someone higher chooses to believe you and demotes me, then I'm fine with that. I can easily play the game as a regular player and still enjoy it. So, truthfully, that part of your arguement has no ground on which you can stand on. I can't prove you wrong because I closed my window and, therefore, unable to post the whole story with conclusive proof. And you can't prove yourself right with only three screenshots that really don't show much.

Point being? All you're doing is trolling. Basing your argument on assumptions and opnions of which you cannot provide facts for because they are lies.

P.S. I'm not a She. 'Desmeon Bone' is not a very feminine name.


Last edited by Darwin Blake on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Darwin Blake
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Posts : 165
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2011-04-30
Location : Florida
Race : Shinigami

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  YamiShuhan on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Alright. Let me clarify again.

1. I never spawned the Wolf_Cero. I booted it because it was a recurring spawn on Earth. It was already there. Along with a lot of other ones. Which is why I was forced to boot the "DamageNun's" too.

I swear the Wolf_Cero came from you. I was just killing your spawned NPCs, because you didn't stop and then you summoned the Wolf_Cero that was extremely annoying. And I have never seen an attacking Wolf Cero on Earth.

2. I nevee spawned the Shinji. It is also a reoccuring spawn, and I teleported to you because you OOC'd asking for help because you couldn't move. When you dissapeared, I summoned you back. I booted the Shinji because it kept respawning in Limbo. I wasn't even sure we were in the Death Box. Apparently so, since you kept coming back on your own. When I said "You can stop raping me now" to the Shinji when I booted it, I was trying to be humourous. But, again, you twist it to make it seem as if I am pointing out the fact that the Shinji cannot kill me, due to me being a Trainee.

Again I have never see Shinji. I have been on Earth a lot and I have been everywhere. I have never seen anybody say something about a Shinji walking around and killing.

3. I never spawned anything in Huenco Mundo. I summoned from other parts of HM because you were whining that you wanted to grind. I refused after you went back to Earth, because you had no IC reason being there.

How did the Wolf_Cero get to Hueco Mundo then and kept killing me. And none of us never said anything about grinding.

4. I misclicked with Acer or whomever the Vice-Captain was. Which is why I killed him so that he would respawn in SS and I wouldn't have to tele' him back because I was busy speaking to you. I did not mean to bring him. If you look in the screenshot (Or, apparently, the one you didn't post) then you would see that he only appeared once, and it was because I was bringing you back because you kept leaving the Death Box when YOU were the one who asked for help.

5. I was busy booting all the mobs and some glitchy objects that someone else had created when the server crashed. I said "holy shit" because there was fucking 20 Espada Arrancar and Wolf_Cero's on Earth. And I already said I never created either.
I have never seen an Espada or Wolf Cero just appear on Earth. It must have been spawned by you, because as far as I know you were the only staff on. Or maybe it magically just appeared from Narnia.

6. I'm not sure if I was the only mod on the server, so I can't point fingers and say "Oh he did it!" All I know is that I didn't do it.

You were the only staff on. Nobody RPed until you came.



And that's that. I'm not sure if Jin or Hishi can read logs, but if they can, then they can verify everything I've said. And for most of those 2 -4 hours I was on, I was on RP Duty, quietly grading. I wasn't doing shit until about 20 minutes before the crash.

You were spawing NPCs before the crash.

YamiShuhan
Bleach Odyssey Enforcer
Bleach Odyssey Enforcer

Posts : 33
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 20
Location : Home
Race : Vaizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Vartio on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Darwin Blake wrote:Alright. Let me clarify again.

And let me prove you wrong.

1. I never spawned the Wolf_Cero. I booted it because it was a recurring spawn on Earth. It was already there. Along with a lot of other ones. Which is why I was forced to boot the "DamageNun's" too.

It just happened to spawn right on top of you. Inside human spawn. The chances of that happening are... what? 300 x 300 x 4? 90000 x 4 = that's a 1 / 360000 chance of occuring. That's pretty infinitesimal. Then you add the chances of it randomly happening while you're in a process of summoning Espada NPCs/Captain NPCs/Lieutenant NPCs/Shinigami NPC into the human spawn? Suddenly that 360,000 fights with logic, and the chance of a "Fuck Up" makes it become more about 1/10.







CHAINSAW!
2. I never spawned the Shinji. It is also a reoccuring spawn,

I cannot attest to this, but I'm sure Hakai, Alex, and the rest can. Especially if it's a reoccuring spawn INSIDE Earth Spawn. And if it was, well, I know for a fact it has a shorter respawn counter than you're implying. Cause if it wasn't, Hakai probably would have seen it much earlier in the morning.

and I teleported to you because you OOC'd asking for help because you couldn't move.
Wrong. That was Alex.

Then don't forget before all this you teleported to me in HM, summoned the first Espada there, I killed that. You summoned another, I killed that and moved away. You followed, I threw you off, you summoned me, oh look espada.

When you dissapeared, I summoned you back.
So now you admit to summoning people back into the Death box. This makes you guilty enough as it is.

I booted the Shinji because it kept respawning in Limbo.
Yet it wasn't there before, and nobody on is strong enough to kill it. So why did it suddenly appear there?

I wasn't even sure we were in the Death Box.
Brown turf box without signs. Yeah. So not obvious.


Apparently so, since you kept coming back on your own.
And you claim it's limbo and not the death box. So suddenly you're changing your own story mid post?

When I said "You can stop raping me now" to the Shinji when I booted it, I was trying to be humourous.
When you're an admin, being humorous shouldn't be chief after you've already summoned/created a fuckton of NPCs, summoned players into these NPCs, etc.

But, again, you twist it to make it seem as if I am pointing out the fact that the Shinji cannot kill me, due to me being a Trainee.

Which would explain why you just sat there for 5 minutes instead of actually do something about it. Genius, you just dug your own grave.

3. I never spawned anything in Huenco Mundo. I summoned from other parts of HM because you were whining that you wanted to grind.

Grind RPs for RP power. I am heavily interested in becoming a Vasto. Alex and Hakai will both attest I constantly said I wanted to RP.

I refused after you went back to Earth, because you had no IC reason being there.
Funny thing is, you went there and summoned Espada to Hakai. Which contradicts your own statement.

Let's not forget, Gillians are prone to searching out powerful reiatsu for food. It sensed Hakai, and on a purely instinctual level went out to eat. Hello. RP is me.

4. I misclicked with Acer or whomever the Vice-Captain was. Which is why I killed him so that he would respawn in SS and I wouldn't have to tele' him back because I was busy speaking to you. I did not mean to bring him. If you look in the screenshot (Or, apparently, the one you didn't post) then you would see that he only appeared once, and it was because I was bringing you back because you kept leaving the Death Box when YOU were the one who asked for help.

You summoned me into SS regardless. So why was I brought there and attacked by 2 Captains and a Lieu there before you yourself killed me? You couldn't say "Go back to hueco"?

And busy speaking to me? You said next to nothing to me or Hakai at all. You were too busy summoning/creating NPCs.

I didn't want help, I wanted you to stop fucking summoning those shits and said it repeatedly: "As Much fun as this shit is, I want to RP".


5. I was busy booting all the mobs and some glitchy objects that someone else had created when the server crashed. I said "holy shit" because there was fucking 20 Espada Arrancar and Wolf_Cero's on Earth. And I already said I never created either.

It's hilarious how -every- fucking NPC spawned right on top of you, even after you moved, they continuously spawned on top of you. Sounds more like you're making every excuse in the world to pass the blame. The more you say "Someone Else did it", the more impossible you make it sound. The odds of that happening are astronomical.

6. I'm not sure if I was the only mod on the server, so I can't point fingers and say "Oh he did it!" All I know is that I didn't do it.

You were.



And that's that. I'm not sure if Jin or Hishi can read logs, but if they can, then they can verify everything I've said. And for most of those 2 -4 hours I was on, I was on RP Duty, quietly grading. I wasn't doing shit until about 20 minutes before the crash.
other than summoning everyone, summoning NPCs that shouldn't exist, etc.

Vartio
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Posts : 11
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Darwin Blake on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:38 pm

- I didn't see the Wolf_Cero until it killed you all. Apparently, the spawn was at the edge of the map. I was booting everything when it crashed. I don't know why it crashed.

- I never saw Shinji on Earth. He was only in the Death Box, of which I do not know why he was in there.

- I never saw the Wolf_Cero in HM either. Again, some of the very fast mobs like Shinji and Wolf_Cero can follow you through buildings, gargantas, and even teleports. I never spawned one ANYWHERE, so the one that was on Earth must've followed you. That, I can't really prove or explain. I just know that -I- did not spawn anything in Huenco Mundo.

- I like how you don't say anything about #4.

- I never have either. I'm not pointing fingers, but someone else spawned them. It couldn't have been Ava, because he was banned before this. It could've been a glitch of a savefile. I really don't know.

- I spawned two mobs. Lue and Captain. That's all. That's pretty much the only mistake I made, other than accidentally summoning Acer or whomever the Vice-Cap was.




I don't ever remember summoning you to SS. How have I dug my own grave? By telling the truth? While you are twisting my words and trolling, I'm actually trying to explain myself. While you are pulling numbers and precentages and probability outcomes out of your ass to make yourself look smarter, I'm trying to understand how this could happen while also explaining why I am not at fault. While you point fingers at me, why don't you have other screenshots? Ones that actually show everything? You don't have anything on the -Who- list. Nothing on actual OOC content.

I'll say it again. There was never a Shinji on Earth. When I went back to Earth after helping you, because you DID request help from me, then I saw all the mob spam of which I did not create. I began booting it after saying 'holy shit' but, apparently, the server had already crashed, since nothing was dissapearing. Hishi was offline on MSN so I just went on my way to other things, without giving it a second thought.

I don't really understand how you came up with the story "Desmeon heavy abuse", nor do I understand why it's such a big deal. I spawned a few Lues and Captains, helped you out of an apparent 'Death Box' glitch, according to you, and I witnessed mobs self-spawning before the server crashed, apparently, from them. I didn't do it. That's all I can say.


Last edited by Darwin Blake on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Darwin Blake
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Posts : 165
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2011-04-30
Location : Florida
Race : Shinigami

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Vartio on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:42 pm

Darwin Blake wrote:- I spawned two mobs. Lue and Captain. That's all. That's pretty much the only mistake I made, other than accidentally summoning Acer or whomever the Vice-Cap was.

You spawned a total of 14 Espada Arrancar. At LEAST.

Thanks for playing.

Edit: Please, don't every say "LOLDIDN'TRESPONDTOTHIS!", there's so many holes in your logic the Chainsaw isn't even a necessity.

Vartio
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Posts : 11
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Darwin Blake on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Vartio wrote:
Darwin Blake wrote:- I spawned two mobs. Lue and Captain. That's all. That's pretty much the only mistake I made, other than accidentally summoning Acer or whomever the Vice-Cap was.

You spawned a total of 14 Espada Arrancar. At LEAST.

Thanks for playing.

Edit: Please, don't every say "LOLDIDN'TRESPONDTOTHIS!", there's so many holes in your logic the Chainsaw isn't even a necessity.


The Chainsaw? You tell me off for trying to be humorous, yet you do the same thing. I don't know if you're blind or are just skimming my post, but my logic isn't riddled with holes. You are a hypocrite, condridicting yourself in your various post. In one, you say that I spawned those 20+ Wolf Cero's and 1 Espada. Now you say I spawned 14+ Espada. Still pulling numbers out've your ass?

It doesn't make you seem smarter at all. It makes it obvious that you have run out of lies and trying to continue this arguement. There's no point in spamming in this topic, so I suggest we wait for another mod/admin to post here.

EDIT: Wait. Total of 14 Espada. At least. ? . That doesn't make sense at all. If 14 is a total, then it can't be the least. It's a poor estimation and horrible grammar use on your part.


Last edited by Darwin Blake on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Darwin Blake
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Posts : 165
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2011-04-30
Location : Florida
Race : Shinigami

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  YamiShuhan on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:53 pm

Darwin.. Just shut it... It was your fault that the server crashed. I have played BOR for two wipes now.. I haven't seen a Shinigami NPC. And then suddenly they started spawning.. And the weird thing is that every NPC came out of you. Maybe you got pregnant and just now gave birth to them? Stop lying okay.. There is no spawn for shinigami NPC and I have never seen an espada arrancar until you summoned one today. The wolf cero which is in the edge of the map. I have been everywhere on Earth like I said. I haven't seen a wolf cero until you summoned one.

YamiShuhan
Bleach Odyssey Enforcer
Bleach Odyssey Enforcer

Posts : 33
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 20
Location : Home
Race : Vaizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Darwin Blake on Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:58 pm

YamiShuhan wrote:Darwin.. Just shut it... It was your fault that the server crashed. I have played BOR for two wipes now.. I haven't seen a Shinigami NPC. And then suddenly they started spawning.. And the weird thing is that every NPC came out of you. Maybe you got pregnant and just now gave birth to them? Stop lying okay.. There is no spawn for shinigami NPC and I have never seen an espada arrancar until you summoned one today. The wolf cero which is in the edge of the map. I have been everywhere on Earth like I said. I haven't seen a wolf cero until you summoned one.


I never said it was a natural spawn. I said I found the spawn -there-, at the edge of the map. I have been here for... what? 4 wipes? Maybe a few others of which I wasn't active in? I saw many NPC's. Not all of them natural, but I saw them. I -never- spawned anything more than the Captains and Lues.
avatar
Darwin Blake
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Posts : 165
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2011-04-30
Location : Florida
Race : Shinigami

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  YamiShuhan on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:02 pm

Darwin Blake wrote:
YamiShuhan wrote:Darwin.. Just shut it... It was your fault that the server crashed. I have played BOR for two wipes now.. I haven't seen a Shinigami NPC. And then suddenly they started spawning.. And the weird thing is that every NPC came out of you. Maybe you got pregnant and just now gave birth to them? Stop lying okay.. There is no spawn for shinigami NPC and I have never seen an espada arrancar until you summoned one today. The wolf cero which is in the edge of the map. I have been everywhere on Earth like I said. I haven't seen a wolf cero until you summoned one.


I never said it was a natural spawn. I said I found the spawn -there-, at the edge of the map. I have been here for... what? 4 wipes? Maybe a few others of which I wasn't active in? I saw many NPC's. Not all of them natural, but I saw them. I -never- spawned anything more than the Captains and Lues.

Then why didn't you boot the Wolf Cero immediatly. You let it kill me. And they all came out of you and when you were there then they only spawned. And now you say that you spawned Captains and Lieutenants, not just one Capt. and one Lue. You just killed your own argument. So you never spawned any espadas is what you are trying to say? I asked for you to spawn one espada so I could see it. You spawned about two captains. Then you summoned one espada. But you didn't boot them immediatly. You spawned many NPCs that weren't there usually. There is no spawn in the park as far as I know.

I went AFK like five or so minutes before the crash and when I came back I was surronded by Espada Arrancars which don't exist in Hueco Mundo.

YamiShuhan
Bleach Odyssey Enforcer
Bleach Odyssey Enforcer

Posts : 33
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 20
Location : Home
Race : Vaizard

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Darwin Blake on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Then why didn't you boot the Wolf Cero immediatly. You let it kill me. And they all came out of you and when you were there then they only spawned. And now you say that you spawned Captains and Lieutenants, not just one Capt. and one Lue. You just killed your own argument. So you never spawned any espadas is what you are trying to say? I asked for you to spawn one espada so I could see it. You spawned about two captains. Then you summoned one espada. But you didn't boot them immediatly. You spawned many NPCs that weren't there usually. There is no spawn in the park as far as I know.

I went AFK like five or so minutes before the crash and when I came back I was surronded by Espada Arrancars which don't exist in Hueco Mundo.

I was afk as well. When I got back and saw it, I booted it. I didn't even notice that it was spawning by itself until a second and third and fourth appeared. I didn't spawn "many NPC's". I'm not sure, but when I said "Captain and Lue", I made sure that I was implying that I created more than one of each. I never spawned an Espada. I summoned the Espada from HM. I already explained this.
avatar
Darwin Blake
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Posts : 165
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2011-04-30
Location : Florida
Race : Shinigami

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Ferin on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:07 pm

Desmeon. Quit trying to defend yourself. This will be brought up to the administrators and i've already alerted Jade. Honestly, the more you defend yourself the more I lose faith in honesty. What other admin was on with spawn capability? If you can give me a screenshot of the who list, i'll gladly talk to ALL of them before I leave my finger raised at you.
avatar
Ferin
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Posts : 110
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 24
Location : Michigan
Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Vartio on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:08 pm





Darwin Blake wrote:I don't ever remember summoning you to SS.

You were the only mod on. Suddenly I was in SS. Hollows cannot teleport into SS. I was teleported on top of you near Squad House 5.

You summoned a Captain and began running around while it attacked you, hoping that proximity to me would draw the Captain away from you and into attacking me.

How have I dug my own grave? By telling the truth?

That's how one digs their own grave when defending themselves against abuse, yes. They tend to get inconsistent between their own lies and start to form holes in which one can stab through.

While you are twisting my words and trolling, I'm actually trying to explain myself.

More like you're twisting your own words, and the actual occurances. We got 1 respected RPer and 1 new guy who's being given Moderater/Rewarder in one week's time. Actually, 6 days time now. Both are collaborating the same story to you and to the masses, almost word for word. You however, are lacking details. Such as the normal Shinigami NPC you summoned to spawn and went "Oops, forgot these Respawn".

While you are pulling numbers and precentages and probability outcomes out of your ass to make yourself look smarter, I'm trying to understand how this could happen while also explaining why I am not at fault.

Try using logic, which is built around statistics, psychology, and logic. It's something you're lacking. Your logic in this whole entire topic is inconsistent, and you go from one thing to another, and it forms a weak defense in your own case. But even if you went with logic, you'd still come out the guilty one.

While you point fingers at me, why don't you have other screenshots? Ones that actually show everything? You don't have anything on the -Who- list. Nothing on actual OOC content.

Probably because you crashed the server?

I'll say it again. There was never a Shinji on Earth. When I went back to Earth after helping you, because you DID request help from me, then I saw all the mob spam of which I did not create. I began booting it after saying 'holy shit' but, apparently, the server had already crashed, since nothing was dissapearing. Hishi was offline on MSN so I just went on my way to other things, without giving it a second thought.

Objection!
*Edgeworth shoulder shrug and head shake.*

I've had a fun romp, but your argument's over, you just lost.

You never helped me. At all is the ironic part. I never asked for help. Hakai and Alex confirm this and will repeat it over and over again. You continuously act like I asked for help, but I haven't. I have eye witnesses which collaborate such.

But what proves you're contradicting yourself, and hence your case is a total shame, is the fact that this "Mob Spam" did not exist before you logged on. When I logged in at approximately 6:00, the only players online were players, and not you. Approximately 5 minutes after I logged in, you logged in. I had already appeared on Earth. You teleported to us on Earth. Considering Hakai -just- went to the Earth spawn when I logged in (saw him leave HM), that would mean were this true, they were killed within 30 minutes of me logging on. And knowing players, if this were true, they'd respawn one after another, not 5 in a row, ending with Wolf Cero, then 5 minutes later without wolf cero. This contradicts respawn times.

Considering the game uses small respawn counters towards a max of 5 minutes as far as I've seen (hilariously, this reminds me of Bleach: Souls of Chaos' respawn counter times, as does the theme that plays on login as well as other sprites. Being part of BSOC's original staff, I think I can see where most of this game came from anyhow, and those Arrancar NPCs and their hair look familiar to me too. So this is like nostalgia for me)) for Gillians, and Hakai's post took approximately 8 minutes, then we can assume that these NPCs take 20-30 minutes to respawn. But if that was true, why were Espada NPCs at the Earth spawn to begin with? And why were they forming on top of you. And further more why the inconsistent spawn times between group one (which ended with Wolf Cero) and Group 2, which included at least 3 captain NPCs instead?


Funny, Hishi's online on MSN for one.

I don't really understand how you came up with the story "Desmeon heavy abuse", nor do I understand why it's such a big deal. I spawned a few Lues and Captains, helped you out of an apparent 'Death Box' glitch, according to you, and I witnessed mobs self-spawning before the server crashed, apparently, from them. I didn't do it. That's all I can say.

OBJECTION!

Earlier you said one of each., now you say "A few".

Again, a contradiction. Who's twisting whose words!?


Last edited by Vartio on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vartio
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Posts : 11
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Darwin Blake on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Ferin wrote:Desmeon. Quit trying to defend yourself. This will be brought up to the administrators and i've already alerted Jade. Honestly, the more you defend yourself the more I lose faith in honesty. What other admin was on with spawn capability? If you can give me a screenshot of the who list, i'll gladly talk to ALL of them before I leave my finger raised at you.

So, players are allowed to make accusations and I'm supposed to stand there, not post, and watch everything fall apart? I closed the window, so I cannot provide a screenshot of the who-list or of anything, really. Faith in honesty? This isn't about faith. I don't want you to trust me blindly just because I'm a fellow mod. I want you to trust me after looking at both sides and seeing who is telling the truth. If you don't trust me and think I'm lying, then there's nothing more to be done. But I implore you to not just point the finger at me just because it's 3 v. 1.

I could bring up all their mistakes and show you how wrong they are and they could do the same for me. It won't solve anything. I'm not only defending myself, I'm trying to dissolve this from the gigantic monster they make it seem. What really is minimal use of the create verb and a misclick in the summon window turns into 'Desmeon Heavy Abuse leads to Server Crash!'
avatar
Darwin Blake
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Posts : 165
Reputation : 37
Join date : 2011-04-30
Location : Florida
Race : Shinigami

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/Masterdarwin88?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Ferin on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Well... There really isn't much to go on. The evidence in the screenshots is minimal.

I'll back off for now, until I speak with the others who were on at the time. Unfortunately, if they say it was abuse, I have nothing else to believe. Myself, I really don't think you would do something as stupid as this, and it is indeed a 'monster'...

I suggest dropping it until it NEEDS to be brought up again. Right now, it isn't necessary.
avatar
Ferin
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Posts : 110
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 24
Location : Michigan
Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Vartio on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:22 pm

Darwin Blake wrote:
Ferin wrote:Desmeon. Quit trying to defend yourself. This will be brought up to the administrators and i've already alerted Jade. Honestly, the more you defend yourself the more I lose faith in honesty. What other admin was on with spawn capability? If you can give me a screenshot of the who list, i'll gladly talk to ALL of them before I leave my finger raised at you.

So, players are allowed to make accusations and I'm supposed to stand there, not post, and watch everything fall apart? I closed the window, so I cannot provide a screenshot of the who-list or of anything, really. Faith in honesty? This isn't about faith. I don't want you to trust me blindly just because I'm a fellow mod. I want you to trust me after looking at both sides and seeing who is telling the truth. If you don't trust me and think I'm lying, then there's nothing more to be done. But I implore you to not just point the finger at me just because it's 3 v. 1.

I could bring up all their mistakes and show you how wrong they are and they could do the same for me. It won't solve anything. I'm not only defending myself, I'm trying to dissolve this from the gigantic monster they make it seem. What really is minimal use of the create verb and a misclick in the summon window turns into 'Desmeon Heavy Abuse leads to Server Crash!'

OBJECTION!

It's because you're an admin that this IS being taken so seriously. Were you a normal player nobody would probably give a damn, you couldn't do any real damage.

Fact remains there were enough OP NPCs, a Wolf Cero, a SHinji, countless Espada NPCs, and a Captain NPC. Of these, only 1 wasn't found in the Earth Spawn. I remember a Rukia NPC being booted too, and a whole lot more, on the server.

These all spawned miraculously from a period of time after you logged in after I said I needed to "Grind to get the Hell out of being a Gillian". But not once did I specifically state I desired to Grind on NPCs. I want RP power more.

So now comes the problem: where the hell did this shit come from. You can blame it on other Admins/GMs all you want, but none were on. If you take Respawn counters into consideration, you got to provide proof in your own defense an Admin was even on at roughly 5:40 AM in the morning. If you're going to defend yourself, you need hard evidence or hard logic that's hard and nearly unshakeable.

The fact remains though, you admitted earlier in this topic to "Helping me Grind" to be nice. Yet you claim you only summoned 1 Captain and 1 Lieu.

Yet there's a huge amount of Arrancars in that there screenshot that could not exist without a Staff member's assistance. A clear contradiction.

If we go further into this, comes the problem that, even providing there was an admin then, why would they summon 2-3 Espada on Earth, then a Wolf Cero, then 3-5 more Espada, 2 Captains, and then there's the fact you admitted on game to summoning a Shinigami NPC and cursing yourself out "Forgetting these Respawn".

Your whole argument's so flawed, even my little second cousin Dalton could probably pick them out, and he's like 4.

Vartio
Bleach Odyssey Player
Bleach Odyssey Player

Posts : 11
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-10-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Ferin on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Am I a failure at typing visibly or something? Quit posting here.
avatar
Ferin
Bleach Odyssey Administrator

Posts : 110
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 24
Location : Michigan
Race : Shinigami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Desmeon Heavy Abuse

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum